Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory, to inpatient and home and community based services.
- Permanent– ongoing
- Full-time – 80 hours per fortnight, with ADO
- Classification code – TH14 Pharmacy Technician Grade 4
- Alfred location
- Staff benefits
The Pharmacy services operate across all Alfred Health sites and are well recognised nationally and internationally for high quality, innovative, patient-focused services, education and training programmes as well as significant research output.
An exciting opportunity is available to work in a highly-focused team supporting services in one of Australia’s most progressive, dynamic and award winning Pharmacy departments.
In this administrative role, you will primarily work closely with the Pharmacy Infrastructure Manager, you will provide administrative and Infrastructure support to Pharmacy Executive and the Pharmacy department. Having experience with the Pharmaceutical Benefits Scheme and finance you will be involved in reporting, PBS claim preparation and financial processing in accordance with Alfred Health procedures. You will also work within the Pharmacy Support Team to ensure efficient and optimal operation of the Pharmacy.
In this role, you will:
- Provide departmental support for the Department Roster, Recruitment, Education, Payroll, Operations, PBS Processing, Accreditation, Guidelines, KPI Monitoring, IPharmacy, Riskman, Infrastructure and OHS
- Support Executive Directorship with administrative tasks and projects
- Manage the communications process and meetings within the department
- Periodic data collection, auditing, reporting and presenting to various committees
I QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Communicate effectively
- Motivate individuals and groups to achieve commonly held goals.
- Manage change
- Problem solve and deals with issues
- Provide constructive feedback to develop others
- Work effectively and provide support to others
- Salary packaging
- Novated leasing
- Onsite gym
- Easy public transport access and discounted staff car parking
If this opportunity sounds like it is for you, click the APPLY button, including your resume and cover letter. Please also include a link to your professional practice portfolio in your application.
Applications close midnight 13th June 2021
All internal applications must be submitted electronically through the Alfred Health Careers page.
For a confidential discussion please contact Diane Walters, Associate Director of Pharmacy - Tel: +61 3 9076 2061 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.