- Permanent Part-Time Opportunity
- Based at The Alfred
- Great Staff Benefits!
Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory to inpatient and home and community-based services.
- Permanent ongoing Opportunity
- Part Time 56hrs/fortnight – Weekdays, Weekends & Public Holidays - (9:30am – 6:00pm)
- Alfred location
- Great Staff Benefits!
The Alfred Health Outpatients Program is responsible for the delivery of a number of non-admitted services across the organisation as well as several services that support the delivery of clinical care, including Specialist Consulting Clinics, GP Liaison Service, Health Information Service and the Referral In service.
The successful applicant will be responsible for handling telephone calls from external and internal customers, whilst ensuring that all calls are answered in a timely fashion. This position also includes updating changes to medical staff rosters and dealing with emergency calls promptly.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Higher School Certificate/Victorian Certificate of Education.
- Previous clerical and switchboard experience, preferably in a Hospital environment.
- Highly developed organisational, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Access to Salary Packaging and Novated Leasing
- Health and Wellbeing initiatives in addition to discounted health insurance
- On-site child care centre
- Discounted on-site car parking
- On-site gymnasium
If this opportunity sounds like it is for you, click the APPLY button, including your resume and cover letter.
For a confidential discussion please contact Kristina Janus (Switchboard Team Leader) on 9076 2439
Applications close at 11pm on Friday, 23rd February, 2024
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.
In accordance with the Health Minister's Covid-19 Mandatory Vaccination Order, all Alfred Health employees are required to be fully vaccinated (3 doses) for COVID-19 or hold an acceptable medical exemption. Furthermore, in accordance with the Health Services Amendment (Mandatory Vaccination of Healthcare Workers) Act 2020, health care workers in Category A or B roles (as determined by the department’s risk ratings) are required to be vaccinated against influenza or hold an acceptable medical exemption.