- Job no: 63675
- Category: Nurse, Clinical
Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory, to inpatient and home and community-based services.
- Part or full-time roles available: 64 to 80 hours per fortnight
- Classification: ANUM, YW11-YW12
- Alfred location
- Staff Benefits
Ward 2F- Stroke, Neurology & Epilepsy
The Associate Nurse Manager is a member of the interdisciplinary leadership team on 2F who assists the Nurse Manager to operationalise the core values of the organisation and plays a pivotal role in meeting broader organisational imperatives.
This role supports excellence in clinical practice and promotes the development of nurses, ensuring the vision of the ward and organisation are consistently reflected professional practice and patient care.
Together with the Nurse Manager, the Associate Nurse Manager is responsible for managing clinical risk and implementing systems and processes to improve patient outcomes. The Associate Nurse Manager facilitates timely quality care and flow across the continuum of care.
Qualifications and Experience
Registered as a Registered Nurse with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia via AHPRA.
• Relevant post-graduate diploma or working toward same.
• Recent acute clinical nursing background in a relevant health service
• Current and satisfactory Police Check
• Current and satisfactory Working With Children Check
- Access to Salary Packaging and Novated Leasing
- Health and Wellbeing initiatives in addition to discounted health insurance
- On-site child care centre
- Discounted on-site car parking
- On-site gymnasium
If this opportunity sounds like it is for you, click the APPLY button, including your resume and cover letter.
For a confidential discussion please contact Antoinette David 9076 7823 or email: email@example.com
Applications close: 11pm Friday, 31 March 2023
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.
In compliance with the Victorian Chief Health Officer's Mandatory Vaccination Directions, all Alfred health employees must be vaccinated against COVID-19 with TGA approved vaccine and must have evidence of their vaccination status.