- Job no: 36781
- Category: Technical and Support, Food Services
Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory to inpatient and home and community-based services.
- 2x Permanent Positions
- Part-Time (30 - 46 hours per fortnight)
- Food Monitor Classification (GS6)
- Sandringham Location
- Staff benefits
Support Services provides the core Support Services of Non-ward Cleaning, Gardens and Grounds, Distribution, Security, Ward Support, Food Services, and Car Parking. The position of food monitor is a key operational role within the Support Services and Food Services team.
We are seeking Food Monitors to join our Non-Clinical Support Team at Sandringham Hospital, in this role you will be required to assist with breakfast meals, menu monitoring including assisting patients with menu completion, data entry, and printing reports, assist serving in the cafeteria and providing sandwiches and fluids to wards.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- A background of experience in Food services within Health and Aged Care facilities
- Have the ability and adaptability to participate in change
- Have completed or be willing to participate in training and education appropriate to improve skills required for the performance of the position
- Salary packaging and Novated leasing
- Easy public transport access
- Staff Car Parking (Subject to availability)
If you would like any further details, please contact Samantha Conole on Tel 9076 6620.
Applications close Thursday, 23 March 2023
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.
All Alfred Health employees are required to be vaccinated against COVID-19. This is in accordance with the Vaccination of Health Care Workers (COVID-19) Directions - Health Services. All Alfred Health employees are required to be vaccinated against influenza. This is in accordance with the Mandatory Vaccination of Health Care Workers (Influenza Vaccine) Directions - Health Services Establishments for influenza.