- Job no: 63546
- Category: Allied Health and Medical Science, Other Allied Health / Medical Science
Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory to inpatient and home and community-based services.
- Permanent, Full-time with flexible ADO
- Based in St Kilda Rd Clinic
- Social Worker/Occupational Therapist Grade 3
- Frequent professional development opportunities
What's in it for you
- Regular professional supervision
- Supportive multi-disciplinary team environment
Alfred Mental & Addiction Health is responsible for the operation of services, which focus on people with a severe mental illness residing in the Inner South Eastern area of Melbourne.
The single most important goal of Alfred Mental & Addiction Health is to create an environment that facilitates clinical recovery, supports individual recovery efforts and strives to minimise service system barriers to the recovery process.
What you’ll be doing
In this role, you will will provide clinical leadership to clinicians in St Kilda Road Clinic CMHS. You will serve as a role model for professional practice with demonstrated capacity to translate policy into practice and exhibit effective communication of expected standards. The capacity to undertake and contribute to service development and quality projects is essential.
The position requires experience in the diagnosis and provision of assessment and interventions with young people with mental health challenges and other drug issues and their families.
- Approved tertiary qualifications and eligibility for membership of AHPRA or relevant professional registering body
- Experience providing assessment and treatment of mental health disorders and alcohol and other drug disorders to young people and their families
- Australian working rights
- Current Victorian Driver's License
- Be willing to undergo a Background Check
- Portable long service leave from other public health services
- Great employment benefits as part of Alfred Health - Wellbeing initiatives, access to salary packaging, onsite childcare and gym, novated leasing and discounted health insurance and banking
- Located close to public transport, shops and restaurants
If this opportunity sounds like it is for you, click the APPLY button, include your resume and cover letter.
For more information regarding the position, please contact Valerie Grueva on ph: 9076 9888.
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.
All Alfred Health employees are required to be vaccinated against COVID-19 and Influenza with a TGA approved vaccine and must provide evidence of their vaccination status. This is in accordance with the Victorian Minister of Health’s Mandatory Vaccination Orders for COVID-19 and legislated requirement for influenza vaccination.