- Job no: 61395
- Category: Allied Health and Medical Science, Allied Health Assistance
Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory to inpatient and home and community-based services.
Allied Health Assistant:
- Permanent - ongoing
- Full-time - 80 hours per fortnight, plus ADO
- Classification - Grade 2
- Based at Caulfield Community Health Service
- Staff benefits
The Caulfield Community Health Service (CCHS) provides a range of clinical and health promotion services for people of all ages who live, work or study within the local community. These multi-disciplinary services are provided in the centre, community or are home based. CCHS is situated within the Caulfield Hospital site.
The Grade 2 Allied Health Assistant works within both the Child Youth and Family, and Adult Health teams and will:
- Be interested in working with clients of all ages
- Support the provision of clinical services to children, youth, families and adults within our local community
- Work collaboratively with a range of Allied health professionals within CCHS
- Provide practical support to ensure the smooth operations of the teams and service
- Assist in the delivery of individual and group programs for CCHS clients
Qualifications / Experience Required
- Relevant qualification (Allied Health Assistant or similar)
- Demonstrated ability to provide high-quality person-centred care within a multidisciplinary health setting
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written), collaboration and problem-solving skills.
- Well-developed organisational and time management skills
- Current Victorian driver’s licence
- Salary packaging and novated leasing
- Health and wellbeing initiatives
- Discounted health insurance
- Opportunities for professional development
Enquiries to Ilanit Whiteman or Kieran McGregor ph (03) 9076 6666
Applications close at 11 pm Wednesday, 29 March 2023
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.
All Alfred Health employees are required to be vaccinated against COVID-19 and Influenza with a TGA approved vaccine and must provide evidence of their vaccination status. This is in accordance with the Victorian Minister of Health’s Mandatory Vaccination Orders for COVID-19 and legislated requirement for influenza vaccination.