- Job no: 67113
- Category: Administration, Administration & Office Support
Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory to inpatient and home and community-based services.
- Ongoing Appointment
- Full Time (80 hours 1.0EFT)
- Managers and Administrative Worker Grade 5
- Great benefits including
- 5 weeks annual leave + 13 days off per year
The Workplace Safety & Culture team is made up of three high performing work areas (Injury Management, Health and Safety, and Training) that work in collaboration to deliver an end-to end Health and Safety business partnering service across Alfred Health.
The OHS team is made up of three high performing work areas (Injury management, health and safety, and training) that work in collaboration to deliver an end-to end Health and Safety business partnering service across four campuses; The Alfred, Sandringham, Caulfield and Melbourne Sexual Health Clinic.
The Manual Handling Coordinator is a member of OHS Team. The Manual Handling Coordinator plays a vital role in the professional development and safe practices of manual Handling, including building and deliver manual handling training programs and consultancy for dependent care requirements for complex patient care scenarios.
- Tertiary qualification in Allied Health
- Extensive clinical knowledge/experience
- Certificate IV in Assessment and Workplace Training
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects
- Resilience, the ability to learn quick partnered with strong problem-solving skills will set you up for success.
- Computer literacy and skill, including the proficient use of the Office 365 application, as well as incident report software.
- Excellent record keeping standards.
- High level written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in Workplace Training
You will have access to a wide range of benefits including:
- Flexible work arrangements, with work from home days each week
- Salary packaging and novated car leasing are available (tax-free income) to increase take-home pay
- Car parking available on site
- 13 paid days off per year, in addition to 5 weeks of annual leave
All enquiries to Kate Maren, Manager, OHS on 9076 3070
Applications close: 11pm AEST, Thursday 30th Novemeber 2023
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.
In accordance with the Health Minister's Covid-19 Mandatory Vaccination Order, all Alfred Health employees are required to be fully vaccinated (3 doses) for COVID-19 or hold an acceptable medical exemption. Furthermore, in accordance with the Health Services Amendment (Mandatory Vaccination of Healthcare Workers) Act 2020, health care workers in Category A or B roles (as determined by the department’s risk ratings) are required to be vaccinated against influenza or hold an acceptable medical exemption.
- Published on 16 Nov 2023, 12:43 AM