- Job no: 66912
- Category: Administration, Administration & Office Support
Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory to inpatient and home and community-based services.
- Permanent, Part-time (4 days per week)
- Based between Bentleigh and Moorabbin offices
- Portable long service leave from other public health services
- Opportunity to be a part of a passionate team pioneering mental health services!
What's in it for you
- Great team culture
- Supportive multi-disciplinary team environment
- Work-life balance
- Be involved in an innovative youth mental health program that is making a real difference in the community!
HEADSPACE EARLY PSYCHOSIS
headspace Early Psychosis is one of the world’s most comprehensive youth early psychosis programs being delivered through one program in each Australian state. Through this new initiative, young people and their families have timely access to comprehensive evidence-based early psychosis services. This program aims to intervene early with young people who have unusual sensory experiences and/or beliefs and their families and supporters. The service builds on strengths and resilience, uses the wisdom of lived experience and fosters hope, potential, and recovery.
INFANT, CHILD & YOUTH AREA MENTAL HEALTH & WELLBEING SERVICE (ICYAMHWS)
Alfred ICYAMHWS is one component of the Department of Mental & Addiction Health at Alfred Health. We are a community-based service providing comprehensive assessment, treatment and case management to infants, children, adolescents and young people up to the age of 25 years of age presenting with behavioural, emotional, psychiatric or developmental difficulties.
ICYAMHWS provides clinical services in partnership with a wide range of service providers to achieve the best possible outcomes. Alfred ICYAMHWS is committed to active participation by families and young people in evaluating and improving our services.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
As the Communications and Stakeholder Engagement Officer, you have a dynamic and key role in the internal and external communications of the Alfred Health Child and Youth & headspace programs.
In this role, you will develop and co-ordinate internal and external communications in print, social media, digital technologies, and media.
You will also foster and promote innovation and take-up of new technologies within the program and assist with training for staff and service users.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
- Approved tertiary qualifications in related discipline
- Experience in working in communications, corporate or strategic operations desirable
- Australian working rights
- Current Working with Children Check or willing to obtain one and be willing to undergo a Background Check
- Great employment benefits as part of Alfred Health - Wellbeing initiatives, access to salary packaging, novated leasing and discounted health insurance and banking
- Work life balance & located close to public transport and cafes
If this opportunity sounds like it is for you, click the APPLY button, including your resume and cover letter.
For more information regarding the position please contact Glenda Pedwell on ph: 8552 0555
Applications close Tuesday, 5th December 2023 at 11pm AEDT
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.
In accordance with the Health Minister's Covid-19 Mandatory Vaccination Order, all Alfred Health employees are required to be fully vaccinated (3 doses) for COVID-19 or hold an acceptable medical exemption. Furthermore, in accordance with the Health Services Amendment (Mandatory Vaccination of Healthcare Workers) Act 2020, health care workers in Category A or B roles (as determined by the department’s risk ratings) are required to be vaccinated against influenza or hold an acceptable medical exemption.
- Published on 21 Nov 2023, 3:32 AM