- Job no: 67031
- Category: Administration, Administration & Office Support
Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory to inpatient and home and community-based services.
Are you a creative, systems thinker?
Are you keen to work in multidisciplinary teams alongside healthcare workers who are leaders in their field?
Do you want to transform the healthcare experience and outcomes for patients and consumers?
If you answered YES then Alfred Health has an exciting opportunity for you!
- Ongoing role
- Managers and Administrative Worker Grade 6 (HS6)
- Full time 80hrs per f/n (Part time will be considered)
- Play a key role in Alfred Health Improvement & Innovation program
- 5 Weeks Annual Leave + 13 ADO's
Improvement & Innovation is focused on advancing excellence in health care and enhancing the patient experience through continuous improvement, redesign and innovation. The department facilitates collaborations in order to create innovative solutions to the challenges in health and healthcare delivery.
Alfred Health is looking for innovative individual to fill the role of Improvement Consultant within the Improvement & Innovation team. You will utilise your leadership, project management and change management skills in collaborating with teams and individuals across Alfred Health to facilitate innovation, build sustainable improvement thinking and capability and ultimately support a better experience for our staff and communities. You will be part of a supportive and progressive team with great professional development opportunities.
The successful candidate will have a proven ability to engage and work with a diverse group of internal and external stakeholders and have experience in project management, change management and improvement methodology in health care.
- Extensive experience, knowledge and understanding of improvement methodology in health care, such as lean, six sigma, design thinking and continuous improvement methodology.
- Experience managing diverse stakeholder groups
- Experience collecting, analysing and presenting data
- A degree in relevant healthcare profession, management, or change management field
- Experience in coaching and/or mentoring staff (desirable)
- Experience delivering training and building improvement capability (desirable)
- Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and Visio proficient
Alfred Health offers many benefits including monthly accrued day off, salary packaging, eligibility for onsite parking and onsite gym.
If you have any questions please contact James Kirsner, Manager Improvement & Innovation at [email protected]
Applications close: 11pm AEST, Friday 1st December
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.
In accordance with the Health Minister's Covid-19 Mandatory Vaccination Order, all Alfred Health employees are required to be fully vaccinated (3 doses) for COVID-19 or hold an acceptable medical exemption. Furthermore, in accordance with the Health Services Amendment (Mandatory Vaccination of Healthcare Workers) Act 2020, health care workers in Category A or B roles (as determined by the department’s risk ratings) are required to be vaccinated against influenza or hold an acceptable medical exemption.
- Published on 14 Nov 2023, 10:51 PM