- Job no: 66943
- Category: Nurse, Registered Nurse
- Fixed-Term Full Time Opportunity
- Caulfield Hospital Location
- Great Staff Benefits!
Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory to inpatient and home and community-based services.
- Permanent Opportunity
- Full Time at 80 hours per f/n (w/ flexible monthly ADO's)
- Registered Nurse, YW11
- Location: Caulfield Hospital
- Great staff benefits!
Ward AC2 is located at Caulfield Hospital and provides care, support and rehabilitation to older people and people with burns and neurological conditions. The nursing team works close with the multidisciplinary team to provide the care patients need. The team encourage our patients to be actively involved in their care, ask questions, and inform staff of their care needs. We work in partnership with family and friends in developing a program tailored to patients' needs and designed to achieve their goals.
Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research, and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne and a major provider of specialist state-wide services to the people of Victoria.
An exciting opportunity is available for an experienced Registered Nurse interested in joining the Ward AC2 team at Caulfield Hospital. We are seeking someone with excellent interpersonal skills and a passion for delivering high quality patient care to join our established nursing team. Registered Nurses that are eligible to apply must have a minimum of 3 years acute or subacute experience with leadership experience working in the Nurse in Charge role and/ or have experience in managing a portfolio.
Skills and Qualifications Required
- Registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia
- Ability to work in a team and manage a team
- Excellent communication skills and a passion for continued professional development
- Professional manner
- Demonstrated provision of high-quality patient care
- Current or previous ANUM, shift manager or clinical nurse specialist experience (desirable)
- Be available to work on a rotating roster (morning, afternoon & night duty)
- Hold an appropriate visa with working rights
- Generous salary packaging and novated leasing are available through Maxxia
- Onsite child care services, payroll deductible expense
- Onsite staff gym, a payroll deductible expense
- Modern onsite library faculties, exclusive to Alfred Health staff
- Access to health and wellbeing incentives
- Discounted health insurance
For further information, please contact Victoria Lee- Nurse Manager on 9076 6746 or 0439 291 537; Email: [email protected]
Applications close at 11pm on Wednesday the 6th of November, 2023
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.
In accordance with the Health Minister's Covid-19 Mandatory Vaccination Order, all Alfred Health employees are required to be fully vaccinated (3 doses) for COVID-19 or hold an acceptable medical exemption. Furthermore, in accordance with the Health Services Amendment (Mandatory Vaccination of Healthcare Workers) Act 2020, health care workers in Category A or B roles (as determined by the department’s risk ratings) are required to be vaccinated against influenza or hold an acceptable medical exemption.
- Published on 14 Nov 2023, 10:37 PM