- Job no: 66244
- Category: Allied Health and Medical Science, Psychology
Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory to inpatient and home and community-based services.
- Permanent Position
- Part-time (0.3 EFT)
- Senior Clinical Psychologist Grade 3 Classification (PL1-PL4)
- Caulfield Hospital - Inpatient Rehabilitation
What's in it for you?
- Frequent professional development opportunities
- Regular professional supervision
- Supportive interdisciplinary team environment
The Psychology Department provides services across Alfred Health; Acute and Subacute and Mental Health Services. The Psychology Department is committed to providing assessment and treatment which is evidence-based and patient focussed. The Psychology Department is innovative and staff support and wellbeing is a high priority.
The Position Summary
In this role, you will provide assessment and treatment services to HACC patients with non-traumatic spinal injuries/impairments. You will work closely with other members of the spinal team as a senior member of the Caulfield Psychology Department. You will also be involved in department activities and duties including the supervision of psychology staff and students, professional development and quality and research.
Qualifications and Skills Required
- Master or Doctoral degree in Clinical Psychology.
- Registration under the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency.
- Endorsement as a Clinical Psychologist under the Health Practitioner Regulation National Law (Victoria) Act 2009.
- Approved Supervisor with the PBA.
- Experience in rehabilitation or other healthcare settings
- Membership of the APS and the APS College of Clinical Psychologists (desirable)
- Salary packaging and Novated Leasing
- Discounted Health Insurance
- Staff Car Parking (subject to availability)
- Close to shops and public transport
For more information regarding the position, please contact Lynda Katona (Director of Psychology) ph: 0402071138
Applications close Thursday, 28 September 2023
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.
In accordance with the Health Minister's Covid-19 Mandatory Vaccination Order, all Alfred Health employees are required to be fully vaccinated (3 doses) for COVID-19 or hold an acceptable medical exemption. Furthermore, in accordance with the Health Services Amendment (Mandatory Vaccination of Healthcare Workers) Act 2020, health care workers in Category A or B roles (as determined by the department’s risk ratings) are required to be vaccinated against influenza or hold an acceptable medical exemption.
- Published on 14 Sep 2023, 6:25 AM