- Job no: 64049
- Category: Nurse, Radiology
Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory to inpatient and home and community-based services.
- Full Time Ongoing Position
- 80 hours per fortnight - with ADO's
- Great staff benefits
- The Alfred has one of the most experienced and technologically advanced radiology departments in the country, providing service to the population of Melbourne and greater Victoria
- The Alfred provides a comprehensive range of medical diagnostic and therapeutic services with a modern range of equipment across all modalities
- The departmental clinical governance strategy ensures a high standard of care for patients undergoing radiological examinations and promotes a multidisciplinary team approach
As a clinical nurse your practice will lead to excellence in patient care. You understand the importance of establishing a relationship between the patient and yourself in order to achieve the best possible outcomes for your patients. You demonstrate the core nursing values of patient centred care, trust and respect in every interaction with patients, carers and colleagues. You will work across multiple modalities, including those in the Outpatient and Emergency Departments. You will be trained in the scrub/scout role in the angiography suite with a view to going on call once deemed competent in all areas including Neuro, Vascular and Trauma Intervention. In Radiology you are supported in your role as a clinical nurse by all staff within the multi-disciplinary team.
- Registered as a Registered Nurse with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia via AHPRA
- Working with Children Check
- Acute ward experience - minimum three years
- Peripheral Intravenous Cannulation
- Salary Packaging
- Discounted Health Insurance
- Onsite Gym
- Childcare Services
- Car Parking (subject to availability)
For all position enquiries, please contact Howard Barton (Chief Nuclear Medicine Technologist) on (03) 9076 2454
Applications close: 11pm Tuesday, 13 June 2023
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.
All Alfred Health employees are required to be vaccinated against COVID-19 and Influenza with a TGA approved vaccine and must provide evidence of their vaccination status. This is in accordance with the Victorian Minister of Health’s Mandatory Vaccination Orders for COVID-19 and legislated requirement for influenza vaccination.
- Published on 23 May 2023, 6:01 AM