- Job no: 63126
- Category: Nurse, Registered Nurse
Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory to inpatient and home and community-based services.
- Permanent Full Time Position
- 80 hours per fortnight
- Classification: RN Grade 4 A Clinical Coordinator
Better at Home is a leading Model of Care that provides subacute home-based care. As an alternative to an inpatient sub-acute stay, patients receive goal based care in their home environment. Better at Home provides both geriatric and rehabilitation services including evaluation, case management and coordination that incorporates medical, allied health, pharmacy and nursing therapies.
As a Clinical Coordinator, your role is to work with clinicians and the patient to accept, coordinate and manage a Better at Home patient admission. You will operate under a care coordination model, liaising with inpatient units, specialist roles and community organisations to ensure both patient management and discharge planning is efficiently and effectively implemented.
- Registered as a Registered Nurse with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia via AHPRA
- Relevant post-graduate diploma or working toward same
- Recent Experience within the acute ambulatory/community setting highly desirable
- A current Victorian Drivers Licence
- Current and satisfactory Police Check
- Current and satisfactory Working With Children Check
- Salary Packaging
- Discount Health Insurance
- Car Parking (subject to availability)
- Onsite Gym (Alfred and Caulfield)
- Child care services
Enquiries: Natalia Ratovitsky, Manager Better at Home North, email: N.Ratovitsky@alfred.org.au
Nita Robin, Better at Home North, email :N.RobinJacob@alfred.org.au
Applications close: 11pm Thursday, 23 March 2023
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.
All Alfred Health employees are required to be vaccinated against COVID-19. This is in accordance with the Vaccination of Health Care Workers (COVID-19) Directions - Health Services. All Alfred Health employees are required to be vaccinated against influenza. This is in accordance with the Mandatory Vaccination of Health Care Workers (Influenza Vaccine) Directions - Health Services Establishments for influenza.