- Job no: 62754
- Category: Administration, Administration & Office Support
Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory to inpatient and home and community-based services.
Administration officer - Alfred Health Specialist Clinics
- Ongoing FT position
- Classification code: HS14, level 2
- Alfred location
- Staff benefits
- Join a dynamic team providing great patient customer service
About Alfred Specialist Clinics:
Approximately 1000 patients are treated daily across Alfred Health Specialist Consulting Clinics within surgical, medical and other specialties.
Alfred Health Specialist Clinics is responsible for the overall delivery of several health services across the organisation providing medical, nursing and allied health services to patients across all three campuses.
About the role:
This position reports to the Administration Supervisor, and is part of an administration team. The administration officer performs a range of administrative, reception and clerical tasks to support and assist the day to day function of the clinics and health service.
The Administration Officer is approachable, responsive and provides professional service to ensure best customer outcomes are delivered.
The job will see you;
- Greeting Patients, handling referrals, answering phone calls, and booking patient appointments
- Supporting clinical staff (Doctors and Nurses) with administrative tasks
- Sound administrative experience - Hospital environment preferred but not essential
- Personable, customer focused approach, and commitment to high quality service
- Demonstrated computer proficiency including MS Word, MS Outlook, MS Excel (foundational)
- Understanding of confidentiality and privacy legislation
- Understanding of medical terminology
- Demonstrated ability to plan work flow, prioritise and delegate to meet deadlines.
- Discounted car parking
- Salary packaging with novated leasing
- Alfred campus close to public transport
- Onsite gym
- Easy public transport access and discounted care parking.
If you have any queries regarding the role, please contact Shannon Jones 0438 532 727
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.
All Alfred Health employees are required to be vaccinated against COVID-19 and Influenza with a TGA approved vaccine and must provide evidence of their vaccination status. This is in accordance with the Victorian Minister of Health’s Mandatory Vaccination Orders for COVID-19 and legislated requirement for influenza vaccination.
- Closed 10 days ago - 30 Jan 2023