- Job no: 62197
- Category: Nurse, Psychiatry
Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory to inpatient and home and community-based services.
Case Manager/RPN 3 Mobile Support and Treatment Service (MSTS)
- Full time - 80 hours per fortnight plus a monthly ADO
- Permanent ongoing role
- Classification : Registered Psychiatric Nurse Grade 3
- St Kilda Road Clinic – Melbourne
- Great staff benefits
Alfred Health is the main provider of health services to people living in the Inner Southeast suburbs of Melbourne and is also a major provider of specialist services to people across Victoria.
We are seeking a highly motivated and inspired clinician who wants to make a difference to join our multidisciplinary Mobile Support and Treatment Service (MSTS). The position is based at St Kilda Road Clinic. MSTS provides specialist psychiatric clinical treatment and intensive support for adult clients aged 25 -64 years who are experiencing significant mental illness, associated psychosocial issues and complex needs. MSTS has extended working hours, including weekends.
You will have
- Current AHPRA registration in Nursing
- Postgraduate qualifications in Mental Health Nursing or equivalent
- Proven clinical experience working as a nurse in a community mental health setting with clients who are difficult to engage and present with complex needs
- A current driver's license.
- Commitment to the philosophy of recovery-oriented practice for people with substantial and prolonged mental illness.
Alfred Health offers many staff benefits, including generous salary packaging, novated leasing, great team environment and monthly accrued days off (ADO).
If you think this role is for you then apply now!
For more information, please view the Position Description
Enquiries please contact Matt Webb on 0439 517 830
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.
All Alfred Health employees are required to be vaccinated against COVID-19. This is in accordance with the Vaccination of Health Care Workers (COVID-19) Directions - Health Services. All Alfred Health employees are required to be vaccinated against influenza. This is in accordance with the Mandatory Vaccination of Health Care Workers (Influenza Vaccine) Directions - Health Services Establishments for influenza.
- Closed 20 hours ago - 08 Dec 2022