- Job no: 61269
- Category: Administration, Administration & Office Support
Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory to inpatient and home and community-based services.
- Full Time, ongoing position with an ADO
- Located at The Alfred
- Hybrid working model
This is an exciting and dynamic opportunity for an experienced, motivated and enthusiastic Recruitment professional to join the Medical Workforce Recruitment Team.
By joining our team, you will thrive partnering with key stakeholders to deliver end to end recruitment expertise across a variety of positions for one of Australia’s leading hospital.
The Medical Workforce Unit manages the administrative aspects for over 1800 medical staff appointments and provides services for both junior and senior medical staff across Alfred Health.
Reporting to the Recruitment and Workforce Services Manager, the Recruitment Specialist is responsible for providing end to end recruitment support of Senior Medical Staff for a specific portfolio. This includes advertising, shortlisting, interviewing and processing the appointments. You will also continuously evaluate and identify opportunities to improve the recruitment and employment processes and systems. This position will be supported by a Recruitment Administrator who will assist with all related administration including contract generation and onboarding, 360-degree performance appraisal, employee variations and terminations, sabbatical and parental leave for senior medical staff.
- Relevant tertiary qualification ie HR/ER or Management is preferred, but not essential
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role, health/medical recruitment is highly desirable
- Proven experience to work in a demanding, high volume and fast paced environment
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems and/or Talent Management Systems
- Prior experience working across various recruitment related projects would be advantageous
- Superior communication, interpersonal, organisational and time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and within a team
- Pragmatic and confident in liaising with a diverse range of stakeholders
- High degree of attention to detail and professionalism with the ability to analyse and problem solve
- Salary packaging
- Car parking (subject to availability)
- Childcare services (Alfred Hospital)
- Onsite Gym (Alfred Hospital)
This is truly a career defining opportunity to work for an organisation that delivers outstanding levels of care to our community and each other, every day.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Samantha Thomas, Senior Recruitment and Planning Specialist on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications for this position close Sunday 2 October 2022.
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.
All Alfred Health employees are required to be vaccinated against COVID-19 and Influenza with a TGA approved vaccine and must provide evidence of their vaccination status. This is in accordance with the Victorian Minister of Health’s Mandatory Vaccination Orders for COVID-19 and legislated requirement for influenza vaccination.
- Closes in 4 days - 02 Oct 2022
- Published on 09 Sep 2022, 3:59 AM