- Job no: 61029
- Category: Administration, Administration & Office Support
Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory, to inpatient and home and community based services.
- Permanent - ongoing
- Part-time - 52 hours a fortnight
- Classification - HS1 or HS1a
- Sandringham Location
- Staff benefits
Alfred Health is the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne and is also a major provider of specialist services to people across Victoria. The health service operates three outstanding facilities, The Alfred, Caulfield, and Sandringham Hospitals.
The Ward Clerk is responsible for the coordination of communication, patient services and clerical functions within the designated ward or department. As the first point of contact for many patients, visitors and staff, the Ward Clerk facilitates excellent customer service and is central to the efficient and effective running of the unit environment. This position will be responsible for providing Ward Clerk support to both the Inpatient wards and the Haemodialysis Unit within Sandringham Hospital as part of a trial of a shared support model.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Demonstrated computer literacy including Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel and Email).
- Certificate III in Business Administration or equivalent. (desired)
- Access to Salary Packaging and Novated Leasing
- Health and Wellbeing initiatives in addition to discounted health insurance
- Great work/life balance
If this opportunity sounds like it is for you, click the APPLY button, including your resume and cover letter.
For a confidential discussion or more detail on the role please contact Cath Reid on 90761256
Applications close at 11pm Sunday, 4th September 2022
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.
- Closed 24 days ago - 04 Sep 2022