- Job no: 60027
- Category: Administration, Administration & Office Support
Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory to inpatient and home and community-based services.
- Permanent ongoing
- 40 Hours Per Fortnight 4-8PM
- Based at The Alfred Psychiatry Inpatient Unit
- Staff benefits
Alfred Psychiatry is responsible for the operation of services which focus on people with a severe mental illness residing in the Inner South Eastern area of Melbourne.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated and well-organised person to join The Alfred Psychiatry In-patient Unit to undertake administrative functions across the program.
You will be a valued member of the Acute Program and will require sound communication and administrative skills in order to assist in the existing support functions as well as to liaise with staff, patients, families, carers, visitors and members of the community.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Year 12 or relevant work experience.
- Clerical, typing and computer skills.
- Certificate IV in Business Administration or above
- Access to Salary Packaging and Novated Leasing
- Health and Wellbeing initiatives in addition to discounted health insurance
- On-site child care centre
- On-site gymnasium
If this opportunity sounds like it is for you, click the APPLY button, including your resume and cover letter.
For a confidential discussion please contact Megan Layne on 9076 3922
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.
All Alfred Health employees are required to be vaccinated against COVID-19 and Influenza with a TGA approved vaccine and must provide evidence of their vaccination status. This is in accordance with the Victorian Minister of Health’s Mandatory Vaccination Orders for COVID-19 and legislated requirement for influenza vaccination.
- Closed 2 days ago - 26 Sep 2022