- Job no: 59226
- Category: Allied Health and Medical Science, Radiographer / Radiation Therapist
Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory to inpatient and home and community-based services.
- Full time - 80 hours per fortnight Including ADO
- Classification Code: Medical Imaging Technologist
- Role: Grade 1 Radiographer
- Located at Alfred Hospital
- 2022 Graduates please apply for Jan 2023 start
Based at the Alfred Hospital, in this role you would be responsible for providing the best possible radiographic examinations ensuring patient comfort, welfare and safety; within the supportive Radiology environment. Shift work is an expectation.
You will have the opportunity to work in a film-less PACS environment with a wide range of state of the art equipment across the full range of patient types including inpatients and trauma.
The vibrant radiography department is accredited with RANZCR/NATA standards and provides a comprehensive range of medical diagnostic services including ultrasound, angiography, MRI, all forms of general work, theatre, fluoroscopy and CT.
SKILLS + EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor of Applied Science in Medical Radiations or equivalent
- Eligibility for A.I.R Validated Statement of Accreditation
- National Registration with AHPRA to practice as a Medical Imaging Technologist
- Victorian Department of Health Use Licence
- Evidence of CPD in line with registration requirements.
- Access to Salary Packaging and Novated Leasing
- Health and Wellbeing initiatives in addition to discounted health insurance
- Great work/life balance
If this opportunity sounds like it is for you, click the APPLY button, including your resume and cover letter.
For a confidential discussion or more detail on the role please contact Noelene Bergen on (03) 9076 2082
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.
All Alfred Health employees are required to be vaccinated against COVID-19 and Influenza with a TGA approved vaccine and must provide evidence of their vaccination status. This is in accordance with the Victorian Minister of Health’s Mandatory Vaccination Orders for COVID-19 and legislated requirement for influenza vaccination.
- Closed a month ago - 23 Aug 2022