- Job no: 58335
- Category: Administration, Administration & Office Support
Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory, to inpatient and home and community-based services.
- Permanent positions
- Full-time or Part-time hours available, Wednesday, Thursday & Friday - 0730-1600 & Mon-Fri 1600-2000
- Classification – Administrator Grade 1A, HS1A
- Location: The Alfred Hospital
- Great staff benefits
Ward 2F is a 16-bed ward providing care to a broad range of medical patients incorporating the disciplines of Stroke and Neurology. The 2F model of care is based on a multidisciplinary approach that is designed to deliver best patient outcomes, greater patient satisfaction and ensure continuous improvement in quality of care.
Responsible for the coordination of communication, patient services and clerical functions as directed by the Nurse Manager of designated ward or department.
- Word Processing (as applicable)
- Facilitate communication within the ward
- Arrange and coordinate patient services
- Clerical Duties
- Promote and maintain good customer relations with patients, visitors, and other hospital personnel.
- Able to work collaboratively in a range of teams
- Professionalism, diplomacy and an understanding of appropriate escalation
- Flexibility of attitude and work practices
- Able to prioritise competing demands and meet deadlines via efficient processes
- Salary packaging and novated leasing are available
- Health and wellbeing benefits
- Discounted staff parking (subject to availability)
- Onsite gym and childcare services
For all enquiries regarding this position, please contact Caroline McEgan (Acting Nurse Unit Manager of Ward 2F) at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close at 11 pm Sunday, 7th August 2022.
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.
In compliance with the Victorian Chief Health Officer's Mandatory Vaccination Directions, all Alfred health employees must be vaccinated against COVID-19 with TGA approved vaccine and must have evidence of their vaccination status.
- Closed 10 days ago - 07 Aug 2022