- Job no: 55255
- Category: Allied Health and Medical Science, Social Work
Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory to inpatient and home and community-based services.
Multiple disciplines are invited to apply in Allied Health (Occupational Therapists, Social Workers and Physiotherapists)!
- Both fixed-term and ongoing positions are available
- Full-time and part-time roles are available
- Classifications – Grade 1 and Grade 2 Allied Health
- Caulfield and Alfred Locations
- Great staff benefits!
Hospital Admissions Risk Program Complex Care (HARP CC) is HHIP program and in Alfred Health sits within Alfred Home - Acute and Community (HAC).The role of HARP as described by the Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) is to “provide hospital substitution and diversion by supporting people in the community, in ambulatory settings, and in people’s homes.” Alfred Health’s HARP Complex Care Service is comprised of a multidisciplinary workforce working in an interdisciplinary model of care.
The HARP CC Case Manager is responsible for providing short-term case management and care co-ordination to clients who have complex psychosocial issues and chronic health conditions that place them at risk of potentially avoidable hospital presentations. Case Managers work in a multidisciplinary team utilizing an interdisciplinary approach to care. On a day to day basis, the role is overseen by the relevant site based HIP Complex Care Clinicians (HIP CCC). Direct Care, including comprehensive social work assessment and clinical intervention, is delivered within the context of an individual care team for each client. Clinical interventions that require medical management are overseen by the relevant site based team and HARP registrar. The Case Manager holds a caseload of clients and works directly with the client to develop client-centered SMART goals. In collaboration with the multidisciplinary team, the CM develops a holistic approach to achieving these goals set out in the client’s care plan. Clinical interventions and case management strategies are individualised and flexible to ensure effective and efficient service delivery.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Approved degree in Social Work or other Allied Health discipline
- Four years of experience post-qualification
- Drivers licence
- Working with children's check
- Advanced Social Work skills and experience as evidenced by a demonstrated commitment to professional development
- Post-graduate qualification
- Community experience
- Generous salary packaging and novated leasing are available through Maxxia
- Onsite child care services
- Onsite staff gym, a payroll deductible expense
- Access to health and wellbeing incentives
- Discounted health insurance
If you are interested in this position or would like any further details, please contact Hannah Byrne on 0428 645 237.
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.
All Alfred Health employees are required to be vaccinated against COVID-19 and Influenza with a TGA approved vaccine and must provide evidence of their vaccination status. This is in accordance with the Victorian Minister of Health’s Mandatory Vaccination Orders for COVID-19 and legislated requirement for influenza vaccination.
- Closes in 22 days - 03 Mar 2023
- Published on 03 Feb 2023, 4:47 AM