Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory, to inpatient and home and community based services.
- Permanent and Fixed Term
- Full or Part Time hours in Nurse Pool
- Registered Nurse Grade 2
- Based at Caulfield Hospital and Sandringham Hospital
- Staff benefits
Are you an experienced Registered Nurse looking for your next challenge? Are you flexible, enthusiastic and would like to work across a variety of rehab clinical areas? Come join the Alfred Health Nurse Pool team!
Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne and a major provider of specialist state-wide services to the people of Victoria
Full time or part time (minimum of 32 hours per fortnight) opportunities are currently available for registered nurses with significant recent acute nursing experience to join Alfred Health's dynamic Nurse Pool team.
Working as a part of the Nurse Pool team you will have the unique experience of working across a wide range of general and specialty areas. These include; oncology, trauma, infectious diseases, respiratory, renal, neurology, emergency, cardiology, cardiothoracic, neurosurgery, and burns.
As a Nurse Pool team member, you will be provided with:
- Education and support
- Opportunity to consolidate skills
- Exposure to different specialities within a supportive framework
To succeed in this role you must:
- Be a motivated individual who enjoys the challenge of working in a team environment
- Possess a strong understanding and background of Patient-Centred care
- Have the ability to maintain a high level of communication with patients, staff, and visitors
- Be available to work on a rotating roster (morning, afternoon & night duty)
- Salary packaging
- Discounted health insurance
- Close to public transport
If you are interested in the opportunity to join one of Australia's leading health care providers, then we want to hear from you!
For further information, please contact Joe Chu, Staffing Allocation Manager on 9076 6791
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.