Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory, to inpatient and home and community based services.
- Permanent – ongoing
- Full-time hours available
- Classification code – Registered Nurse (YP2-YP10)
- Alfred location
- Staff benefits
The Alfred provides a fully integrated range of cancer treatment services and modalities onsite, including bone marrow transplantation, medical and radiation oncology and palliative care and Victorian melanoma service. The Haematology/Oncology Centre provides a range of treatments and services to patients.
An exciting opportunity exists for registered nurses with chemotherapy experience to work in the Haematology Oncology Centre. If you have excellent communication skills, work well in a dynamic team and have cannulation and CVAD management skills, this is the job for you! Enjoy the normality of working Monday to Friday. Part time and full time positions available.
We are looking for motivated, enthusiastic, patient-centred nurses with chemotherapy skills to join our hardworking team. You will have:
• Haematology/Oncology experience preferable
• Apheresis experience desirable
• Chemotherapy experience and cannulation skills
• Demonstrated ability to provide excellent patient care to a wide variety of patients
• Experience working to achieve positive patient outcomes within a team environment
For further inquiries regarding the role contact: Ellen Heywood (Nursing Services Manager) 0418 919 760
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.