- Job no: 35704
- Category: Nurse, Registered Nurse
Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory, to inpatient and home and community-based services.
- Casual positions available - Nurse Bank
- Classification code - NP11-NP70
- Excellent professional development opportunities
- Amazing benefits
Alfred Psychiatry is a recognised industry leader in acute and community psychiatric care, with a State-wide Psychiatric ICU.
We are seeking enthusiastic psychiatric registered nurses who are looking for the opportunity to work across a combination of community and acute psychiatric units. Flexibility and availability for shifts across wards will be highly valued.
- Unrestricted registration as a Nurse, with AHPRA
- Psychiatric nurse who has previously demonstrated extensive experience in mental health
- Motivated and enjoys the challenge of working in a team environment.
- A strong understanding and background of Patient-Centred care
- Able to maintain a high level of communication with patients, staff and visitors.
- Access to Salary Packaging and Novated Leasing
- Health and Wellbeing initiatives in addition to discounted health insurance
If you are interested in the opportunity to join one of Australia's leading health care providers, view a copy of the attached position description and then apply online.
For further information, please contact the Nurse Bank & Pool leadership team on 0438 901 548
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.
In compliance with the Victorian Chief Health Officer's Mandatory Vaccination Directions, all Alfred health employees must be vaccinated against COVID-19 with TGA approved vaccine and must have evidence of their vaccination status.
- Published on 09 May 2022, 11:21 PM