Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory, to inpatient and home and community based services.
- Fixed term – until March 2022, Maternity Leave Cover
- Full Time—80 hours per fortnight, with ADO
- Classification code – Grade 2 Physiotherapist VB1-VB4
- Caulfield location
- Staff benefits
The Alfred Health Community Rehabilitation Program, situated at Caulfield Hospital, comprises Home Based, Centre Based, and Falls Clinic services. The Community Rehabilitation Program provides a comprehensive client-centred rehabilitation service that is responsive to the needs of the community. Eligible clients are assisted by the interdisciplinary team to achieve their goals following an illness or injury. The community rehabilitation team comprises Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists, Speech Pathologists, Social Workers, Allied Health Assistants, a Community Health Nurse, sessional Medical specialists, Dietitians, a Clinical Psychologist and a Neuropsychologist.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Physiotherapist to join our Community Rehabilitation team. As a Physiotherapist within the Community Rehabilitation Program, you will provide excellent client-centred rehabilitation services to clients both in their homes and at our rehabilitation centre. The clinical caseload is varied, including neurological, orthopaedic, cardiac, spinal and functional decline diagnoses.
Capabilities for this position:
- Teamwork and collaboration
- Adaptability and continuous improvement focus
- Patient / customer focus
- Communicating effectively
- Negotiation and conflict management
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum three years of clinical experience
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in an interdisciplinary team
- Demonstrated understanding and commitment to continuous quality improvement
- Demonstrated ability to evaluate and modify service delivery in accordance with evidence-based practice
- Demonstrated participation in professional development relevant to the position
- Salary packaging
- Novated leasing
- Onsite gym
- Easy public transport access and discounted staff car parking
If you are interested in this position or would like any further details, please contact Jennifer Ebdon on 0410 346 509.
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.