Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory, to inpatient and home and community based services.
- Flexible hours
- Great start to a hospital career
- Casual contract
- Great staff benefits
- Immediate start available
Alfred Health provides health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne and is a major provider of specialist services to people across Victoria. We operate across three outstanding inpatient facilities, The Alfred, Caulfield, and Sandringham Hospitals, and also provide specialist services to the state HIV and Sexual Medicine tertiary service. Our Pharmacy Service is well recognised nationally and internationally for high quality, innovative, patient-focused services, education and training programmes as well as having significant research output.
We are currently seeking committed and hardworking pharmacists to join the Alfred Health Pharmacy team on a casual basis. We have positions available across both of our Clinical and Operational areas with responsibilities focussing on medication history & review and dispensing & supply of medications respectively.
Our services run from 8AM to 9PM seven days a week, with shifts available during these times on both weekdays and weekends. Shifts are flexible and an ability to work with short notice is desirable.
· Ability to dispense and supply medications in accordance with legal and professional requirements
- Ability to complete a medication history and clinical review (for Clinical roles)
· Ability to prioritise work and work to deadlines
· Ability to work as part of a team
· Attention to detail and accuracy
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Must hold General Registration as a pharmacist in Australia
- This position is suited to a newly registered or a pharmacist new to hospital. We can also accomodate pharmacists with hospital experience into suitable roles
Victorian Public Health Sector (Medical Scientists, Pharmacists & Psychologists) Enterprise Agreement 2012 – 2016
· Hospital Pharmacist Grade 1/2 depending on experience
Want to know more?
Please visit https://www.alfredhealth.org.au/services/pharmacy-at-alfred-health for more information or contact Diana Sandulache (Lead Pharmacist - Workforce and Development) for a confidential discussion on 9076 2061
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.