Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory, to inpatient and home and community based services.
- Fixed-term until June 2021
- Part-time (3 days per week)
- Based in Bentleigh
- Opportunity to be a part of a passionate team pioneering mental health services!
headspace Early Psychosis
headspace Early Psychosis is one of the world’s most comprehensive youth early psychosis programs being delivered through one program in each Australian state. Through this new initiative, young people and their families have timely access to comprehensive evidence-based early psychosis services. This program aims to intervene early with young people who have unusual sensory experiences and/or beliefs and their families and supporters. The service builds on strengths and resilience, uses the wisdom of lived experience and fosters hope, potential, and recovery.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
As the Communications and Stakeholder Engagement Officer, you have a dynamic and key role in the internal and external communications of the Alfred Health Child and Youth & headspace programs.
In this role, you will develop and co-ordinate internal and external communications in print, social media, digital technologies, and media.
You will also foster and promote innovation and take-up of new technologies within the program and assist with training for staff and service users.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
- Approved tertiary qualifications in related discipline
- Experience in working in communications, corporate or strategic operations desirable
- Appropriate work visa
- Current Victorian Driver's License
- Current Working with Children Check or willing to obtain one and be willing to undergo a Background Check
- Access to salary packaging and discount health insurance and banking
- Frequent professional development opportunities, including access to the Discovery College
- Great work-life balance
- Located close to public transport, shops and restaurants
If this opportunity sounds like it is for you, click the APPLY button, including your resume and cover letter.
For more information regarding the position please contact Glenda Pedwell on ph: 8552 0555
Applications close Friday 3 April 2020 at 11pm AEST
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.