Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory, to inpatient and home and community based services.
- Full or Part Time Position on AC3
Are you an experienced Registered Nurse looking for your next challenge? Are you flexible, enthusiastic and would like to work in a subacute unit? Come join the Alfred Health AC3 Team.
Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne and a major provider of specialist state-wide services to the people of Victoria.
Full time or part time (minimum 32 hours per fortnight) opportunities are currently available for registered nurses with significant recent acute/ subacute nursing experience to join Alfred Health's dynamic AC3 team. Working as a part of the AC3 team you will have the unique experience of working across a subacute unit.
To succeed in this role, you must:
- Be a motivated individual who enjoys the challenge of working in a team environment
- Possess a strong understanding and background of Patient-Centred care
- Have the ability to maintain a high level of communication with patients, staff and visitors
- Have completed a post graduate year
- Be available to work on a rotating roster (morning, afternoon & night duty)
As a team member of Alfred Health, you will be provided:
- Education and support
- Opportunity to consolidate skills
- Exposure to different specialities within a supportive framework
- Access to a Nurse Educator
Alfred Health provides many benefits including salary packaging, discounted private health insurance, onsite parking, gym and library facilities. Close to public transport and shops.
If you are interested in the opportunity to join one of Australia's leading health care providers, then we want to hear from you.
For further information, please contact AC3 Nurse Manager, Joanne Canty on 90766830 or email: J.Canty@alfred.org.au
Applications close Tuesday the 24th of July, 2018
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.