Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory, to inpatient and home and community based services.
- 2 x Casual positions, five days per week July - November 2018.
- Play a key role in transforming the way Alfred Health delivers patient care, through a connected digital clinical information system
- Primary focus is delivering classroom computer based training for Alfred Health's clinicians ahead of the clinical information system implementation.
This is an exciting opportunity for an inspiring and motivated Learning and Testing Facilitator to join a leading and highly regarded health service. You will be working in our dynamic team, supporting Alfred Health’s efforts to provide a comprehensive digital clinical information system across the organisation with an initial major go live in late 2018.
We are looking for a healthcare training professional who is passionate about improving clinical care through digital systems, engages with people to support them with workflow and technological changes and enjoys working in and with IT. Experience in electronic medical record clinical information system designing and facilitating both individual and computer classroom style learning programs, and familiar with conducting testing would be desireable. Examples of systems that we use frequently are Cerner application suite including PowerChart, Scheduling, FirstNet, Epic, SurgiNet) and iPM (Patient Administration),
In your role as Learning and Testing Facilitator, your primary purpose is to:
- deliver computer classroom based training for Alfred Health clinicians via a train the trainer model
- design, develop, implement, facilitate and evaluate effective, innovative and exceptional quality learning and development programs
- test relevant systems and associated technology by preparing and conducting detailed acceptance testing of application and system changes.
You will also possess an openness to receive and give feedback, a willingness to hone and adjust your approach to meet the needs of your widely varied audience, as well as possessing strong interpersonal and communication skills in managing multiple stakeholders across all health-related disciplines.
If you’re ready for a challenge and keen to support this Alfred Health wide transformation, then we would love to hear from you.
- Discount health insurance
- Onsite child care
- Onsite gym
- Car parking
For more detail on the role please review the position description. Previous applicants need not re-apply.
For a private and confidential enquiry please contact Mark Firth on 9076 3970.
Closing date Monday the 2nd of July, 2018
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.