Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory, to inpatient and home and community based services.
Your Alfred Health nursing career starts here!
- Part time 12-month program - 64 hours per fortnight
- Intakes - January/February/April or July
- Located across our 3 campuses The Alfred, Caulfield Hospital and Sandringham Hospital
- Great benefits including salary packaging, on site gymnasium, car park and more!
At Alfred Health we offer:
Join our General Nursing program to work with a friendly and supportive team whilst you develop your career as a professional registered nurse.
Gain valuable experience working in general medical or surgical wards, Emergency and Trauma Centre, Aged care & Rehabilitation, Burns & Plastics, Cardiac & Thoracic, Oncology, Operating Suites - to name a few!
In addition to the clinical support provided, a number of structured learning and developmental opportunities are provided throughout your graduate year to support you.
We offer a range of nursing specialties and encourage and support our graduates at all campuses to actively further their professional development. Rotations are available for a portion of graduates.
How to apply:
- Register for Computer Match
- Read Position Description
- Apply online (only required to submit one application)
- Reference Checks: You must request 2 referees to complete the attached Reference Check Form below. Your referee must email the reference check form to email@example.com by Friday 20 July. Reference Checks must NOT be returned by the student, and must be sent via email. One referee must be nursing related. Please note if you nominate a Nurse Educator they must have supervised you for a minimum of 2 weeks in either Semester 2, 2017 or Semester 1, 2018. Second referee may be work, academic etc. Do not provide referees that you know in a personal capacity.
Important dates to remember:
- Group activities for the 2019 graduate intake will run during August 2018 and you will be notified via email
- Online applications will close on Friday 20 July 2018
- Access to Salary Packaging and Novated Leasing
- Onsite gym
- Onsite car parking
- Health and Wellbeing initiatives in addition to discounted health insurance
- Child-care centre
Start your career with Alfred Health and APPLY NOW.
Please visit our website for any further information: https://www.alfredhealth.org.au/careers/nursing-careers/graduate-nurse-programs
If you have an application queries please contact Ellen Gunn (Recruitment Coordinator – Graduate Nursing) on ph. 9076-2047.
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.