- Permanent Full-Time Opportunity
- Based at Caulfield Hospital
- Great Staff Benefits!
Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory, to inpatient and home and community-based services.
- Full-Time, Permanent role: 80 hrs per fortnight with flexible ADOs
- Classification: Grade 2 Physiotherapist (VB1-VB4)
- Community Rehabilitation Program, located at Caulfield Hospital
- Great Staff Benefits!
- The Alfred Health Community Rehabilitation Program comprises Home Based, Centre Based, and Falls Clinic services.
- The Community Rehabilitation Program provides a comprehensive client-centred rehabilitation service that is responsive to the needs of the community. Eligible clients are assisted by the interdisciplinary team to achieve their goals following an illness or injury.
- The multi-disciplinary team comprises Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists, Speech Pathologists, Social Workers, Allied Health Assistants, a Registered Nurse, Rehabilitation Consultant, Dietitians, a Clinical Psychologist, Pharmacist and a Neuropsychologist.
- We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Physiotherapist to join our growing Community Rehabilitation team.
- As a Physiotherapist within the Community Rehabilitation Program, you will provide excellent client-centred rehabilitation services to clients both in their homes and at our rehabilitation centre.
- The clinical caseload is varied creating a fantastic opportunity to develop expertise in working with a broad range of clinical diagnoses.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Minimum three years of clinical experience.
- Degree in Physiotherapy.
- Current Registration with the Physiotherapy Board of Australia
- Eligible for membership of the APA.
- Current Victorian drivers licence (unrestricted)
- Credentialed Physiotherapist with SWEP for equipment / modification prescription.
- Opportunity to work with a broad range of clinical presentations
- Opportunity to work in a supportive team with diverse clinical expertise and knowledge
- Regular clinical and operational supervision
- Access to a range of professional development activities through both Community Rehabilitation Program and the Physiotherapy Department
- Focus on employee wellbeing with access to formal employee support programs
- Access to salary packaging and novated leasing
- Discounted health insurance
- Easy public transport access and discounted staff car parking
For enquiries regarding this role, please contact Daniel Edwards (Team Leader) on 0429 694 021
Applications close at 11pm on Monday the 26th of February, 2024
Please note that we may interview and appoint before the closing date, so don't delay!
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.
In compliance with the Victorian Chief Health Officer's Mandatory Vaccination Directions, all Alfred health employees must be vaccinated against COVID-19 with TGA approved vaccine and must have evidence of their vaccination status.