- Job no: 64908
- Category: Allied Health and Medical Science, Physiotherapy
- Two positions available: permanent position and fixed-term contract until end of June 2024
- Full-time: 80 hrs per f/n with flexible ADOs
- Great staff benefits!
Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory, to inpatient and home and community-based services.
- Two Physiotherapy positions available:
- Permanent, Full-time role: 80 hrs per f/n with flexible ADOs and
- Part-time or Full-time role until end of June 2024
- Classification: Grade 2 Physiotherapist (VB1-VB4)
- Community Rehabilitation Program, located at Caulfield Hospital
- The Alfred Health Community Rehabilitation Program, situated at Caulfield Hospital, comprises Home Based, Centre Based, and Falls Clinic services.
- The Community Rehabilitation Program provides a comprehensive client-centred rehabilitation service that is responsive to the needs of the community. Eligible clients are assisted by the interdisciplinary team to achieve their goals following an illness or injury.
- The multi-disciplinary team comprises Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists, Speech Pathologists, Social Workers, Allied Health Assistants, a Registered Nurse, Rehabilitation Consultant, Dietitians, a Clinical Psychologist and a Neuropsychologist.
- We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Physiotherapist to join our growing Community Rehabilitation team.
- As a Physiotherapist within the Community Rehabilitation Program, you will provide excellent client-centred rehabilitation services to clients both in their homes and at our rehabilitation centre.
- The clinical caseload is varied creating a fantastic opportunity to develop expertise in working with a broad range of clinical diagnoses.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum three years of clinical experience.
- Degree in Physiotherapy.
- Current Registration with the Physiotherapy Board of Australia
- Eligible for membership of the APA.
- Current Victorian drivers licence (unrestricted)
- Credentialed Physiotherapist with SWEP for equipment / modification prescription.
- Opportunity to work with a broad range of clinical presentations
- Opportunity to work in a supportive team with diverse clinical expertise and knowledge
- Regular clinical and operational supervision
- Access to a range of professional development activities through both Community Rehabilitation Program and the Physiotherapy Department
- Focus on employee wellbeing with access to formal employee support programs
- Access to salary packaging
- Discounted health insurance
- Easy public transport access and discounted staff car parking
ENQUIRIES: David Harrower (Operations Lead) on 0419 770 237
Applications close: 11pm Sunday, 24 September 2023
Please note that we may interview and appoint before the closing date, so don't delay!
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.
In compliance with the Victorian Chief Health Officer's Mandatory Vaccination Directions, all Alfred health employees must be vaccinated against COVID-19 with TGA approved vaccine and must have evidence of their vaccination status.