Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory to inpatient and home and community-based services.
- Permanent Positions
- Sponsorship available for overseas applicants
- Full or Part Time hours in Nurse Pool and Casual hours in Nurse Bank
- Registered Nurse Grade 2 (YP2-YP9+)
- $67,527.20 - $95,378.40 per annum, plus super (full-time)
- Based at Caulfield Hospital and Sandringham Hospital
- Staff benefits
Are you an experienced Registered Nurse looking for your next challenge? Are you flexible, and enthusiastic and would like to work across a variety of rehab clinical areas? Come join the Alfred Health Nurse Pool team!
Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne and a major provider of specialist state-wide services to the people of Victoria
Caulfield and Sandringham Nurse Pool support a wide range of services for both campuses. The Nurse Pool provides the supplementary workforce promoting effective seamless care from acute care back to the community. Our staff covers emergency, acute ward, geriatric ward, geriatric psychiatric, rehabilitation, and community care within Caulfield and Sandringham campuses.
Full-time or part-time or casual (minimum of 32 hours per fortnight) opportunities are currently available for registered nurses with significant recent acute nursing experience to join Alfred Health's dynamic Nurse Pool team.
Working as a part of the Nurse Pool team you will have the unique experience of working across a wide range of general and specialty areas. These include; oncology, trauma, infectious diseases, respiratory, renal, neurology, emergency, cardiology, cardiothoracic, neurosurgery, and burns.
As a Nurse Pool team member, you will be provided with:
- Education and support
- Opportunity to consolidate skills
- Exposure to different specialities within a supportive framework
Skills and Qualifications Required
- Registered as a Registered Nurse with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia
- Be available to work on a rotating roster (morning, afternoon & night duty)
- Possess a strong understanding and background in Patient-Centred care
- Have the ability to maintain a high level of communication with patients, staff, and visitors
The Caulfield and Sandringham Nurse Pool is a supportive team that offers you the chance to work across a variety of rehab and clinical areas.
- Salary packaging
- Discounted health insurance
- Staff Parking (subject to availability)
- Close to public transport
If you are interested in the opportunity to join one of Australia's leading healthcare providers, then we want to hear from you!
For further information, please contact Joe Chu, Staffing Allocation Manager on 9076 6791
Applications close 28th February 2024
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.
All Alfred Health employees are required to be vaccinated against COVID-19 and Influenza with a TGA approved vaccine and must provide evidence of their vaccination status. This is in accordance with the Victorian Minister of Health’s Mandatory Vaccination Orders for COVID-19 and legislated requirement for influenza vaccination.