- Job no: 63643
- Category: Technical and Support, Information & Communication Technology
Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory to inpatient and home and community-based services.
- Full time fixed term 1.0 EFT/ 80 hours + ADO
- Fixed Term Appointment - Until End June 2023
- Play a key role in transforming the way Alfred Health delivers patient care, through supporting the Learning Management System
- Primarily based at Alfred Hospital
This is an opportunity to contribute to the delivery of a world-class hospital service, where the primary purpose of this role is to
- Provide the effective day to day running of Learning Exchange (LEX), Alfred Health’s Learning Management System (LMS) (vendor Totara) as the first point of contact for all LEX queries from Alfred Health staff
- Support Alfred Health employees via a variety of modalities (including email, phone, remote desktop, in person) to troubleshoot and resolve their learning management system issues in a timely manner
- Partner with the LMS Administrator and Developer, Instructional Designer, and Learning and Development Manager to escalate and seek guidance on any larger or more complex issues
A summary of the key responsibilities are to:
- Within LEX, create courses, programs, automated and manual audience enrolment rulesets, and produce reporting (for example, attendance, completion, and enrolment reports)
- Use Alfred Health’s incident management system to record, track, update, reassign and resolve incidents
- Support and educate staff with their queries about access to LEX, and online content hosted in LEX
- Maintain and support the routine daily operations of LEX, including troubleshooting and addressing any LEX issues, for example, new employee account access
- Collaborate with subject matter experts and stakeholders across the organisation to support, educate, and resolve LEX queries and issues
We're looking for candidates with suitable essential and desirable qualifications and experience as outlined in the attached position description.
Please provide your resume and a short (no more than one page) summary of how your skills and experience will deliver what we're looking for in this position.
Applications close 11pm Sunday, 26th March 2023
If you have any questions, please contact Mark Firth, Digital Health Learning and Development Manager on 03 90763970. Contact from Agencies will not be considered.
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.
All Alfred Health employees are required to be vaccinated against COVID-19. This is in accordance with the Vaccination of Health Care Workers (COVID-19) Directions - Health Services. All Alfred Health employees are required to be vaccinated against influenza. This is in accordance with the Mandatory Vaccination of Health Care Workers (Influenza Vaccine) Directions - Health Services Establishments for influenza.