- Job no: 63524
- Category: Administration, Administration & Office Support
Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory to inpatient and home and community-based services.
- Ongoing Position
- Full Time - 80 Hours + ADO
- Located at The Alfred
The People and Culture Program provides organisational advice and support, capability development, and project management to design and implement interventions that drive improvements in patient and staff experience. The Program includes: Patient Experience and Consumer Engagement, HR and Staff Experience, Organisational Development, Redesigning Care, and Innovation and Learning Support.
Innovation and Learning includes the Betty and John Laidlaw AO Innovation and Education Hub, the Ian Potter Library, Alfred Simulation Centre, Redesign and Improvement. Our teams are on site at the Alfred Hospital, South Yarra and we partner with our People and Culture colleagues and the organisation to enable a great patient and workforce experience.
The Personal Assistant will provide excellent and efficient administrative and secretarial support to the Director, Innovation & Learning, administrative support to the leadership team and support for some functionality within the Betty & John Laidlaw AO Innovation and Education Hub. The position is responsible for administrative duties, data management and Human Resource administrative processes.
This is an opportunity to play a vital role for this vibrant team, assisting varied projects with administration support.
We strongly encourage people with lived experience, who identify with one or more minority and/or diverse population groups to apply.
- Diary and email coordination and management for the Director Innovation and Learning and liaising with stakeholders accordingly.
- Coordinate appointments, meetings, agendas, documents and other commitments as required by Learning and Innovation Unit and the Director.
- Efficient and accurate minute taking and preparation of documents as requested by the Director of Innovation and Learning. Follow up of actions required from meetings.
- Provides excellent customer experience.
- Manages expenditures by preparing financial invoices/electronic ordering/reimbursement.
- Provide effective, efficient, timely administrative supporting including electronic ordering systems for consumables, IT, equipment; recruitment systems; performance managements systems, and completion of relevant forms and processing etc in a timely manner.
- Booking maintenance, event preparation, AV and IT support for the Innovation and Learning Hub.
- From time to time may be required to work outside of business hours for support events.
- Develop and maintain a working knowledge of Alfred Health systems and processes as is relevant to this role and support others to navigate Alfred Health.
- Ability to work autonomously within the scope of the role.
If you would like further details regarding this position, please email Sally Martin, Director Innovation & Learning: email@example.com .
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.
All Alfred Health employees are required to be vaccinated against COVID-19. This is in accordance with the Vaccination of Health Care Workers (COVID-19) Directions - Health Services. All Alfred Health employees are required to be vaccinated against influenza. This is in accordance with the Mandatory Vaccination of Health Care Workers (Influenza Vaccine) Directions - Health Services Establishments for influenza.