- Job no: 62251
- Category: Administration, Administration & Office Support
Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory to inpatient and home and community-based services.
- Fixed term – June 30, 2023
- Full or part time considered
- Classification code – HS3 - or equivalent clinical award classification
- Clinical Governance Unit - Alfred Location
- Staff benefits
The Clinical Governance Unit consists of a core group of staff who work closely and collaboratively with a range of units and Committees to support the implementation of the Clinical Governance Program across Alfred Health
An exciting opportunity exists to join the Quality and Safety Data Systems team within the Clinical Governance Unit.
You will have:
- Ability to work collaboratively with a wide range of people;
- Ability to organise and manage administrative support functions across campuses
- Excellent inter-personal, communication and negotiation skills;
- Skills in training, presenting and public speaking
- Intermediate to advanced experience in Microsoft applications including Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Teams
- Experience in establishing and managing data systems, including online survey tools
- Experience in administration of the Riskman database or Cerner and other Clinical applications (desirable)
- Salary packaging
- Novated leasing
- Discounted car parking
For any further enquiries please contact Julie Treloar or Nalini Natesan on 0439 827 132
Applications close: Thursday, 8th December 2022
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.
All Alfred Health employees are required to be vaccinated against COVID-19. This is in accordance with the Vaccination of Health Care Workers (COVID-19) Directions - Health Services. All Alfred Health employees are required to be vaccinated against influenza. This is in accordance with the Mandatory Vaccination of Health Care Workers (Influenza Vaccine) Directions - Health Services Establishments for influenza.
- Closed 21 hours ago - 08 Dec 2022