- Job no: 61762
- Category: Administration, Administration & Office Support
Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory to inpatient and home and community-based services.
- Permanent Position
- Full-Time - 76 hrs per f/n
- Dynamic environment
- Classification: Grade 3 Administrator
- Location: The Alfred
- Great staff benefits!
You will be joining the Alfred Specialty Medicine Team, where you will contribute to the service of the Rheumatology, Endocrinology and Diabetes, Dermatology, Gastroenterology and Renal Medical Departments. Be part of a team that is passionate about their work and place patients as their first priority.
You will be supporting the Program Director and Clinical Service Director of Alfred Specialty Medicine with all executive assistant and administrative functions. This will include secretarial and administrative duties. As part of this role, you will form key relationships with upper management, staff, and patients to assist in providing the best service.
Skills and Experience Required
- Ability to diary manage; scheduling and coordinate meetings, appointments, and conferences.
- Ability to prepare data and information for meetings.
- Ability to maintain administrative files and IT accounts,
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to attend to and manage incoming and outcoming correspondence in a prompt and timely manner.
- Salary Packaging and novated leasing are available via Maxxia
- Access to health and well-being incentives
- Onsite staff gym - a payroll deductible expense
- Onsite childcare services
Applications close at 11 pm, Friday, 23rd December 2022
For enquiries regarding this role, please contact Craig Spiers, Clinical Service Director of Specialty Medicine on 0429 499 726 or email C.Spiers@alfred.org.au
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.
All Alfred Health employees are required to be vaccinated against COVID-19 and Influenza with a TGA approved vaccine and must provide evidence of their vaccination status. This is in accordance with the Victorian Minister of Health’s Mandatory Vaccination Orders for COVID-19 and legislated requirement for influenza vaccination.
- Closed a month ago - 23 Dec 2022