- Job no: 60261
- Category: Technical and Support, Information & Communication Technology
Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory to inpatient and home and community-based services.
Azure/O365/M365 Cloud Engineer
- Excellent, Flexible Work/Life balance
- 5 Weeks annual leave + One ADO per month
- Generous salary packaging
- Feel good knowing that your job actually helps people
- Work as part of a small team where you will be the Azure lead engineer
The Digital Health Division is responsible for enabling clinical staff to deliver timely, quality care to our patients and carers through innovative use of information technologies, and through strategic management of information and data across the organisation.
The division encompasses all aspects of:
- Information technology procurement, delivery, security and support.
- Electronic Medical Record design, development and support, including the electronic Timely Quality Care Program
- General applications support
- Data Governance and Security
Azure/O365/M365 Cloud Engineer role responsible for the support, maintenance, monitoring, and migration of the Alfred Health’s internal IT infrastructure and applications (70% projects / 30% BAU). This is a newly created role will work collaboratively as part of the server and cloud infrastructure team. Get in from the ground up in assisting Alfred Health move to a ‘cloud first’ Infrastructure and application model. You will also be involved in the maintenance and support of legacy on-premise server infrastructure including. (SAN, AD, Citrix, VMware, SCCM etc.).
Reporting to the team leader, Alfred Health is searching for an Azure & M365 Wizz. Ideally you will have three plus years’ experience working with Azure. Have a background in AD and server systems administration including VMware.
- Build, support, maintain, and enhance systems and cloud infrastructure.
- L2/3 technical support, troubleshooting and fault resolution relating to Azure IaaS, O365/M365, VM's, corporate infrastructure (systems, software, hardware).
- Administration of AD, Azure AD, Office 365, Intune, SSO.
- Azure Virtual Network management - routing, firewalls, Load Balancing etc.
- Creation of up-to-date documentation and SOP.
- Assist with the design and implementation of new infrastructure solutions.
- Provide technical guidance, training, and monitoring to other team members.
- Azure Site recovery and backup
- Migrate servers and services from on-premise VMware to Azure
- O365 Security, monitoring, and configuration
- Three plus years’ working as an Azure administrator/engineer
- Five plus years’ experience in server administration, virtualisation, and AD administration
- Must be Microsoft Certified Azure Administrator or Azure Solutions Architect Expert
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- VMware experience
- Experience with Citrix, SCCM advantageous
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.
All Alfred Health employees are required to be vaccinated against COVID-19 and Influenza with a TGA approved vaccine and must provide evidence of their vaccination status. This is in accordance with the Victorian Minister of Health’s Mandatory Vaccination Orders for COVID-19 and legislated requirement for influenza vaccination.
- Closed a month ago - 23 Aug 2022