- Job no: 59193
- Category: Allied Health and Medical Science, Pharmacy
Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory, to inpatient and home and community based services.
- Casual contracts available - Pharmacists required for weekend shifts
- Flexible hours, Immediate start available
- Classification - Hospital Pharmacist Grade 1/2
- Great start to a hospital career
- Alfred location
- Great staff benefits
Alfred Health provides health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne and is a major provider of specialist services to people across Victoria. We operate across three outstanding inpatient facilities, The Alfred, Caulfield, and Sandringham Hospitals, and also provide specialist services to the state HIV and Sexual Medicine tertiary service. Our Pharmacy Service is well recognised nationally and internationally for high quality, innovative, patient-focused services, education and training programmes as well as having significant research output.
We are currently seeking committed and hardworking pharmacists to join the Alfred Health Pharmacy team on a casual basis (Monday-Sunday).
Our services run from 8AM to 9PM seven days a week, with shifts available during these times on both weekdays and primarily weekends.
Ongoing availability to work regular weekends is required. Shifts are flexible and an ability to work with short notice is desirable.
- Ability to complete a medication history and clinical review (for Clinical roles)
- Ability to prioritise work and work to deadlines
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Attention to detail and accuracy
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Must hold General Registration as a pharmacist in Australia
- Prior hospital experience is highly desirable
- Must be available to complete training within business hours
VICTORIAN PUBLIC HEALTH SECTOR (MEDICAL SCIENTISTS, PHARMACISTS AND PSYCHOLOGISTS) SINGLE INTEREST ENTERPRISE AGREEMENT 2017-2021
Hospital Pharmacist Grade 1/2 depending on experience
- Salary packaging
- Staff parking
- Onsite gym
- Close to public transport and shops
Want to know more?
Please visit https://www.alfredhealth.org.au/services/pharmacy-at-alfred-health for more information or contact James Wei (Lead Pharmacist - Leadership, Management and Culture) at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications must be submitted electronically via the Alfred Health website - applications forwarded to the contact email address will not be considered.
Applications close 11pm on Sunday 4th September 2022.
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.
- Closes in 18 days - 04 Sep 2022
- Published on 28 Jul 2022, 2:11 AM