- Job no: 49624
- Category: Administration, Administration & Office Support
Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory, to inpatient and home and community-based services.
- Matenity Leave postion - full time 12 month contract
- Classification code - HS 5 - or equivalent clinical award classifiction
- Clinical Governance Unit - Alfred Location
- Staff benefits
The Clinical Governance Unit consists of a core group of staff who work closely and collaboratively with a range of units and Committees to support the implementation of the Clinical Governance Program across Alfred Health
An exciting opportunity exists for an interested person with a strong commitment to improving patient safety to join the clinical risk team within the Clinical Governance Unit.
You will have:
- A Healthcare qualification
- Experience or interest in safety and quality/clinical risk
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Experience effectively working in a close knit team
- Some knowledge and experience in using the Riskman system, monitoring incidents and undertaking case reviews would be preferred, but a strong interest and a willingness to learn is the key
- Excellent interpersonal and facilitation skills, with the capacity to work closely with managers and senior clinicians
- Excellent written skills, with the ability to research safety and quality concepts, analyse information and synthesise findings into a well-articulated discussion paper or briefing or agenda
- Salary packaging
- Novated leasing
- Discounted car parking
Applications close Thursday, 23rd March 2023 11:59PM
For any further enquiries please contact Christine Balfour or Wendy Grant on 03 9076 3864
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.
In compliance with the Victorian Chief Health Officer's Mandatory Vaccination Directions, all Alfred health employees must be vaccinated against COVID-19 with TGA approved vaccine and must have evidence of their vaccination status.