Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory, to inpatient and home and community-based services.
- Permanent or Fixed-term
- Part-time positions available
- Registered Nurse Grade 2 : All levels and years of experience are encouraged to apply (YP2-YP11)
- Alfred Health locations
- Staff benefits
Are you an experienced Registered Nurse looking for your next challenge? Are you flexible, enthusiastic and would like to work across a variety of clinical areas? Come join the Alfred Health Nurse Pool team!
Nursing Workforce provides support across Alfred Health through Bank and Pool cover. Our team comprises people that are able to work across a variety of specialties and adapt to new ward environments every day. Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research, and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne and a major provider of specialist state-wide services to the people of Victoria.
Working as a part of the Nurse Pool team you will have the unique experience of working across a wide range of general and specialty areas. These include; Vaccine Clinic oncology, trauma, infectious diseases, respiratory, renal, neurology, emergency, cardiology, cardiothoracic, neurosurgery and burns.
As a Nurse Pool team member, you will be provided with:
- Education and support
- Opportunity to consolidate skills
- Exposure to different specialties within a supportive framework
- Access to a Nurse Educator
To succeed in this role you must:
- Be registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia (AHPRA)
- Be a motivated individual who enjoys the challenge of working in a team environment
- Possess a strong understanding and background of Patient-Centred care
- Have the ability to maintain a high level of communication with patients, staff and visitors
- Be available to work on a rotating roster (morning, afternoon & night duty)
- Salary packaging
- Discounted private health insurance
- Onsite parking (subject to availability)
- Gym and library facilities
- Child care services (Alfred Hospital)
- Close to public transport and shops
If you are interested in the opportunity to join one of Australia's leading health care providers, then we want to hear from you.
For further information, please contact the Nurse Bank and Pool leadership team on 0438 901 548
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.
In compliance with the Victorian Chief Health Officer's Mandatory Vaccination Directions, all Alfred health employees must be vaccinated against COVID-19 with TGA approved vaccine and must have evidence of their vaccination status.