- Job no: 34143
- Categories: Junior Medical, Intern
Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory, to inpatient and home and community based services.
At Alfred Health we recognise the difficult transition from medical student to intern and provide dedicated support to help you through your first postgraduate year.
As an Alfred Health Intern you will attend an orientation program designed to make your transition a smooth one. There are weekly intern meetings and professional development programs directed specifically to interns covering topics designed to help further your career and bridge the gap between learning and clinical practice.
Alfred Health has an excellent mentoring program, where each intern is given their own individual senior medical staff member as a mentor for the whole year.
On the wards your registrar and consultant will provide you with the necessary supervision. The Supervisor of Intern Training and a wide range of staff are also available to aid you in career choices, advice and assistance with any concerns you may have.
Applications must be made to PMCV (please visit: https://allocations.pmcv.com.au/) as well as directly with Alfred Health.
Non Group 1 =
- Australian temporary resident graduates of Victorian universities.
- Australian permanent resident graduates of interstate or New Zealand universities (including previous residents of Victoria);
- Australian temporary resident graduates of interstate universities;
- New Zealand temporary resident graduates of New Zealand universities
- Graduates from an overseas campus of an Australian/New Zealand University accredited by the Australian Medical Council (e.g. Monash University – Sunway Campus, Malaysia)
For any queries please email - firstname.lastname@example.org .
Applications close 3 June 2021
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.
- Closes in 19 days - 03 Jun 2021
- Published on 03 May 2021, 9:48 PM