Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory, to inpatient and home and community based services.
- Full Time - 80hrs plus ADO
- Fixed Term- June 2019
- RPN Grade 3, OT/SW/PSY Grade 2
- Based in Narre Warren - with some travel required between sites
- Great Staff Benefits
- Make a difference and help create new types of services with young people and their families
Headspace YEPP is one of the world’s most comprehensive Youth Early Psychosis Programs being delivered through one program in each Australian state. Through this new initiative, young people and their families have timely access to comprehensive evidence-based early psychosis services.
headspace YEPP is based in 5 headspace sites across the Southern Metropolitan Region of Melbourne and works in close partnership with Community Care Teams (CCTs) based in Bentleigh/Elsternwick, Frankston, Dandenong and Narre Warren.
Seeking a highly motivated Continuing Care Clinician who wants to make a difference and help create new types of services with young people and their families.
Alfred Health is the lead agency for this program and offers opportunity to work in a growing dynamic healthcare environment.
In this role you will provide clinical assessment, intervention, case-management and therapy to young people presenting with or at risk of developing early psychosis and facilitate a culture that emphasises family involvement. You will act as a resource demonstrating current theoretical knowledge and evidence base for discipline specific practice in mental health. In addition, you will be well supported through an outcome orientated multi-disciplinary team structure with opportunities for professional development.
- High level of interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of principles and applications of the Mental Health Act (1986)
- Extensive skills and experience in assessment of adolescents and adults and skills in engagement of you people and their families (outreach programs)
- Competence in the provision of a full range of mental health services
- Current Victorian Driver’s License
- Current Working with Children Check
- Appropriate work visa
- Professional registration with relevant registering body
- Access to salary packaging and novated leasing
- Discounted health insurance and banking
- Great work/life balance
- Child Care
- Car Parking
If this opportunity sounds like it is for you, click the APPLY button, including your resume and cover letter.
For more information please contact Paul Bennetts (Team Leader) 0427 169 615
Applications close by 11pm AEST on Monday 23rd July 2018.
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.