- Permanent Full-Time Opportunity
- Based at The Alfred
- Great Staff Benefits!
Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory to inpatient and home and community-based services.
- Full time - 80 hours per fortnight Including ADO
- Classification Code: Medical Imaging Technologist
- Role: Grade 1 Radiographer
- Located at Alfred Hospital
- 2024 Graduates- New Graduate Position
- Great Staff Benefits!
Alfred Health has one of the most experienced and technologically advanced radiology/nuclear medicine departments in the country, providing service to the population of Melbourne and greater Victoria. Alfred Heath provides a comprehensive range of medical diagnostic and therapeutic services with a modern range of equipment across all modalities for both inpatients and outpatients.
Based at the Alfred Hospital, you would be responsible for providing the best possible radiographic examinations ensuring patient comfort, welfare and safety; within the supportive Radiology environment. Shift work is an expectation.
You will have the opportunity to work in a film-less PACS environment with a wide range of state-of-the-art equipment across the full range of patient types including inpatients and trauma.
The vibrant radiography department is accredited with RANZCR/NATA standards and provides a comprehensive range of medical diagnostic services including ultrasound, angiography, MRI, all forms of general work, theatre, fluoroscopy and CT.
SKILLS + EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor of Applied Science in Medical Radiations or equivalent
- Eligibility for A.I.R Validated Statement of Accreditation
- National Registration with AHPRA to practice as a Medical Imaging Technologist
- Victorian Department of Health Use Licence
- Evidence of CPD in line with registration requirements.
- Generous salary packaging and novated leasing are available through Maxxia
- Onsite child care services, payroll deductible expense
- Onsite staff gym, a payroll deductible expense
- Modern onsite library faculties, exclusive to Alfred Health staff
- Access to health and wellbeing incentives
- Discounted health insurance
- Great work/life balance
If this opportunity sounds like it is for you, click the APPLY button, and include your resume and cover letter.
For a confidential discussion or more detail on the role please contact Noelene Bergen on (03) 9076 208
Applications close at 11pm on Monday the 4th of March, 2024
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.
In accordance with the Health Minister's Covid-19 Mandatory Vaccination Order, all Alfred Health employees are required to be fully vaccinated (3 doses) for COVID-19 or hold an acceptable medical exemption. Furthermore, in accordance with the Health Services Amendment (Mandatory Vaccination of Healthcare Workers) Act 2020, health care workers in Category A or B roles (as determined by the department’s risk ratings) are required to be vaccinated against influenza or hold an acceptable medical exemption.
- Published on 07 Feb 2024, 1:00 PM