- Job no: 66986
- Category: Administration, Administration & Office Support
- Fixed Term Part-Time Position at 64 hours p/fn
- Based at The Alfred
- Great Staff Benefits!
Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory to inpatient and home and community-based services.
- Fixed Term Position until Mid 2024
- Part-Time at 64 hours p/fn over 4 days per week
- 5 weeks Annual Leave
- Classification: HS1 + Allowance
- Location: The Alfred
- Great Staff Benefits!
If you thrive in a busy environment and you are a team player then the Radiology/Nuclear Medicine Department at The Alfred wants you! We provide general x-ray, Ultrasound, CT, Angiography/Fluoroscopy, MRI, and Nuclear Medicine services.
As the Radiology/ Nuclear Medicine Clerk you will be responsible for coordinating requests, registration of patients and ensuring that patients are processed for their tests. The successful incumbent will be trained in various areas of the department so flexibility with shift times and in learning various areas within Radiology & Nuclear Medicine is essential.
This exciting role requires you to have:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Sound clerical, phone, booking and reception skills.
- The ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- The ability to prioritise workload and work under pressure.
- The ability to adapt to change and be flexible.
- The ability to follow directions and comply with the Alfred health & departmental Policies and Procedures.
- An understanding of medical terminology is desirable. Previous clerical experience in the medical field is an advantage.
- Generous salary packaging and novated leasing are available through Maxxia
- Onsite child care services, payroll deductible expense
- Onsite staff gym, a payroll deductible expense
- Modern onsite library faculties, exclusive to Alfred Health staff
- Access to health and wellbeing incentives
- Discounted health insurance
For further details please contact Melinda Reid on 9076 5880 or Sharon Hendricks on 9076 2118
Applications close at 11pm Friday 1st of December, 2023
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.
In accordance with the Health Minister's Covid-19 Mandatory Vaccination Order, all Alfred Health employees are required to be fully vaccinated (3 doses) for COVID-19 or hold an acceptable medical exemption. Furthermore, in accordance with the Health Services Amendment (Mandatory Vaccination of Healthcare Workers) Act 2020, health care workers in Category A or B roles (as determined by the department’s risk ratings) are required to be vaccinated against influenza or hold an acceptable medical exemption.
- Published on 17 Nov 2023, 3:09 AM