- Job no: 66494
- Category: Administration, Administration & Office Support
Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory to inpatient and home and community-based services.
- Ongoing Appointment
- Full Time - 80 Hours + ADO
- Classification: Managers and Administrative Worker Grade 5
- Located at The Alfred
The overarching vision of the Digital Health division is to enable “easy access to person-centred, smart and connected quality care”. The Digital Health Division is responsible for enabling clinical staff to deliver timely, quality care to our patients and carers through innovative use of information technologies, and through strategic management of information, data and research across the organisation. It is also progressively developing and supporting initiatives to enable patients to also use digital health innovations to support their own care and health management.
The Digital Health Division encompasses the following sub-divisions:
- Technology Services • Clinical Information Systems (CIS)
- Data Governance & Digital Health Research (DG&R)
- Strategy & Transformation
As a Senior Identity & Access Management (IdAM) Engineer, you will have a critical role within our Identity & Access Management team, driving the development, implementation, and maintenance of our IdAM solutions to support the successful implementation of Alfred Health’s Cyber Security Strategy and Action plan. You will collaborate closely with cross-functional IT teams, security professionals, and healthcare stakeholders to ensure a secure and seamless access experience for our users while safeguarding sensitive patient information.
Key responsibilities include using your extensive IdAM expertise to provide Subject Matter Expertise (SME) into the architecture and design of scalable, robust and integrated IdAM solutions to support Alfred Health’s requirements; leading the implementation and support of the chosen IdAM solutions to enable automated provisioning, de-provisioning, automated and simplified authentication services , multifactor authentication (MFA) and role-based access control (RBAC); contributing to the strategic development of the IAM roadmap; monitoring IdAM systems for security vulnerabilities and promptly address any potential threats or breaches; investigating and resolving complex IdAM-related issues; collaborating with technical teams to ensure timely resolutions; and analysing and troubleshooting system integration challenges to ensure smooth user experiences.
Qualification & Experience Required
Education & Certification:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, and/or appropriate hand-on industry experience. Relevant certifications (e.g., CISSP, CISM, CISA) are a plus.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in of hands-on experience in Identity & Access Management, including designing and implementing IdAM solutions in complex environments.
- Certification and/or relevant experience in IdAM technologies, and other IT on-premise hosted, and cloudbased technologies (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS).
- Demonstrated proficiency in scripting languages or IT automation tools (e.g., Python, PowerShell, Ansible, Terraform) to streamline IdAM processes.
- Demonstrated experience implementing and using IdAM technology and solutions and architecture.
- Familiarity with security frameworks and standards, Information Security Manual (ISM), Essential 8, ISO27001, NIST, CBCF, PSPF, or CIS Critical Security Controls.
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical, and communication skills.
- 5 Weeks Annual Leave
- Salary Packaging
- Discount Health Insurance
- Staff Parking
- On-Site Gym
- Close Proximity to Public Transport
All enquiries to Mark Burns [email protected]
Applications Close: 11pm AEST, Friday 24th November 2023
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.
In accordance with the Health Minister's Covid-19 Mandatory Vaccination Order, all Alfred Health employees are required to be fully vaccinated (3 doses) for COVID-19 or hold an acceptable medical exemption. Furthermore, in accordance with the Health Services Amendment (Mandatory Vaccination of Healthcare Workers) Act 2020, health care workers in Category A or B roles (as determined by the department’s risk ratings) are required to be vaccinated against influenza or hold an acceptable medical exemption.