- Job no: 9708
- Categories: Nurse, Registered Nurse
Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory, to inpatient and home and community based services.
- Part time and Full time roles available
- Located at The Alfred Hospital
- Great staff benefits including generous salary packaging, on-site gym and discounted staff car parking
Alfred Psychiatry is a recognised industry leader in acute and community psychiatric care, with a State-wide Psychiatric ICU.
We are seeking enthusiastic psychiatric registered nurses who are looking for the opportunity to work across a combination of community and acute psychiatric units. Flexibility and availability for shifts across wards will be highly valued.
To succeed in this role you will be a dynamic psychiatric nurse who has previously demonstrated:
- Completion of post graduate qualifications in mental health
- Significant and recent experience in acute and community mental health nursing
- A strong understanding and background of Patient-Centred care
-The ability to maintain a high level of communication with patients, staff and visitors.
Alfred Health offers a well supported environment and a collaborative multi-disciplinary team approach focused on producing good outcomes. Whilst other benefits include a competitive salary including salary packaging, eligibility for discount onsite parking, onsite gym.
If you are interested in the opportunity to join one of Australia's leading health care providers, view a copy of the attached position description and then apply online.
For further information, please contact the Nurse Bank team on ph. (03) 9076 2500
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.
- Published on 22 Feb 2018, 4:38 AM