- Job no: 66028
- Category: Allied Health and Medical Science, Physiotherapy
Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory to inpatient and home and community-based services.
- Grade: 2 Physiotherapist VB1 - VB4
- Full time- fixed term (80 hours per fortnight), until 28th June 2024
- Part time applicants considered
- Salary Range: $86,740 - $99,700
- Location: Caulfield Hospital - Caulfield Community Health Service
The Caulfield Community Health Service (CCHS) provides a range of clinical and health promotion services for people of all ages who live, work or study within the local community. These multi-disciplinary services are provided in the centre, community, home or via Telehealth. CCHS operates from the Caulfield Hospital site.
The Physiotherapist position will sit within the Adult Health team and you will:
- Manage a diverse caseload including musculoskeletal, neurological, pain and chronic conditions
- Develop and implement person centred care plans
- Work within a multi-disciplinary team to ensure a holistic approach to client support
- Liaise with relevant agencies to coordinate, facilitate and communicate client treatment and outcomes.
- Supervise Physiotherapy students as required
- Plan and manage own workload to ensure adequate time for the achievement of primary objectives of the position
Qualifications / Experience Required
- Degree in Physiotherapy
- Registration with the Australian Health Practioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) and adherence to continuing professional development requirements
- At least three years of experience including demonstrated physiotherapy clinical experience relevant to the community health sector
- Current Victorian drivers’ licence
- Experience with vestibular and hydrotherapy clients
- Salary packaging and novated leasing
- Health and wellbeing initiatives
- Discounted health insurance
- Opportunities for professional development
- 5 weeks annual leave
If you would like further details, please contact Kieran McGregor or Clint Wilkie, Team Leaders ph 9076 6666
Applications close: 11pm Sunday, 1 October 2023
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.
In accordance with the Health Minister's Covid-19 Mandatory Vaccination Order, all Alfred Health employees are required to be fully vaccinated (3 doses) for COVID-19 or hold an acceptable medical exemption. Furthermore, in accordance with the Health Services Amendment (Mandatory Vaccination of Healthcare Workers) Act 2020, health care workers in Category A or B roles (as determined by the department’s risk ratings) are required to be vaccinated against influenza or hold an acceptable medical exemption.