- Job no: 63620
- Category: Administration, Administration & Office Support
Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory to inpatient and home and community-based services.
- Full Time Position
- 80 hours per fortnight
- Classification: HS3
The Malignant Haematology and Stem Cell Transplantation Service (MH&SCTS) at The Alfred collects, processes and cryopreserves blood cells for both autologous and allogeneic transplants as part of the care for patients with bone marrow diseases including leukemia, lymphoma, multiple myeloma and related disorders. More than 120 bone marrow transplants are performed each year. We also collect cells from unrelated donors, on behalf of the Australian Bone Marrow Donor Registry (ABMDR), for bone marrow transplants in patients in Australia and all around the world. Recently, we have expanded our cellular therapeutic capabilities to include CAR-T cell therapies as standard-of-care and as part of clinical trials.
The department operates in accordance with government regulations and the standards of the ABMDR, NATA, NPAAC and all other relevant requirements, including Alfred Health policies.
The CAR-T Data Manager will work within the multidisciplinary CAR-T team to achieve operational and research goals, by recording, analysing and reporting patient outcome data. The incumbent will manage all aspects of database maintenance to ensure compliance with Good Clinical Data Management Practices.
- Tertiary qualifications in relevant area, such as science, health science, allied health, health information management, computing or statistics.
- Prior office management experience in a health environment
- Experience with common electronic data capture systems and strong computing skills, particularly in Microsoft Excel
- Demonstrated experience in data management in clinical trials or similar environment
- Experience with RedCap database configuration
- Sound knowledge of medical terminology and ICH/GCP
- Salary Packaging
- Discount Health Insurance
- Car Parking (subject to availability)
- Onsite Gym (Alfred and Caulfield)
- Child care services
Please include Cover Letter with application.
Enquiries: Prof. Andrew Spencer, Head MH&SCTS, Ph: 9076 3451, Email: Sally.Jones@alfred.org.au
Applications close: 11pm Sunday, 26 March 2023
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.
All Alfred Health employees are required to be vaccinated against COVID-19. This is in accordance with the Vaccination of Health Care Workers (COVID-19) Directions - Health Services. All Alfred Health employees are required to be vaccinated against influenza. This is in accordance with the Mandatory Vaccination of Health Care Workers (Influenza Vaccine) Directions - Health Services Establishments for influenza.