- Job no: 62913
- Category: Allied Health and Medical Science, Occupational Therapy
Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory to inpatient and home and community-based services.
- Grade 2 Occupational Therapist (VF6-VF9)
- Permanent part-time position: 20 hours per week
- Community Rehabilitation Program, based at Caulfield Hospital
- Alfred Health Community Rehabilitation Program provides Home and Centre Based rehabilitation as well as the Falls Clinic services.
- The service's focus is on the provision of goal-directed, community-based rehabilitation for clients following injury or hospitalisation.
- The Community Rehabilitation multidisciplinary team comprises physiotherapists, occupational therapists, speech pathologists, dietitians, neuropsychologist, psychologist, allied health assistants, rehabilitation medicine doctor, registered nurse and social workers.
- We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Occupational Therapist to join our Community Rehabilitation team.
- As an Occupational Therapist within the Community Rehabilitation program, you will provide excellent client-centred rehabilitation services to clients both in their homes and at our rehabilitation centre.
- The clinical caseload is varied, creating a fantastic opportunity to develop expertise in working with a broad range of clinical diagnoses.
- Minimum three years of clinical experience.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in an interdisciplinary team.
- Demonstrated understanding and commitment to continuous quality improvement.
- Demonstrated ability to evaluate and modify service delivery in accordance with evidence-based practice.
- Strong theoretical knowledge base and experience in areas of orthopaedics, neurology and gerontology.
- Demonstrated participation in professional development relevant to the position.
- Regular clinical and operational supervision.
- Access to a range of professional development activities through both Community Rehabilitation Program and the Occupational Therapy Department.
- Salary packaging.
- Discount health insurance.
- Easy public transport access and discounted staff car parking.
If you would like further details, please contact Jen Ebdon (Team Leader/Senior OT) on 0410 346 509 or email@example.com
Applications close atc 11pm Monday, 13 February 2023
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.
All Alfred Health employees are required to be vaccinated against COVID-19 and Influenza with a TGA approved vaccine and must provide evidence of their vaccination status. This is in accordance with the Victorian Minister of Health’s Mandatory Vaccination Orders for COVID-19 and legislated requirement for influenza vaccination.
- Closes in 17 days - 13 Feb 2023
- Published on 25 Jan 2023, 1:00 PM